- MIPS Android
If you are developing Android applications using the standard Android Java tools and processes, there is nothing further you need to do to make your applications 100% compatible with MIPS and all other processors.
The Mobile Applications Development (MAD) Kit is specifically for Android applications developed in C. The MAD Kit includes a full toolchain comprised of the Android software development kit (SDK) and QEMU emulator, and includes a native development kit (NDK) (r5b Windows/Linux).
MIPS offers two versions of the MAD Kit, they are:
Basic MAD Kit
Register to receive update on MAD Kit.
- Complete NDK toolchain (including QEMU and r5b for windows and Linux)
- Compatibility and performance testing of apps written using the NDK
- Offered at no cost
Premium MAD Kit
- Includes the same software in the basic MAD Kit
- Includes MIPS based GSM phone
- Will be available for purchase soon
- Please register and we will notify you once it’s available.